VOLTRONIC ® GranTurismo XM PLATINUM is fully synthetic super multigrade racing 4T motor oil for track use or street legal high performance 4 strokes motorcycle and scooter engines with wet or dry clutch where required JASO MA2 standard motor oil.
- The original motor oil made in Germany.
- With ESTER 4X and Viscosity Stabilizer Technology the ultimate engine lubrication and protection to meet all terrain driving conditions e.g. race track, street legal, stop-and-go traffic, acceleration as well constant speed touring and off-road.
- High shear stability, maintain oil film and oil pressure at high power and high temperature.
- Extreme light running.
- Excellent fuel economy.
- Special motor oil for wet clutch, resist clutch slippage at high revs and high power. Promote smooth shifting and protect gearbox from pitting.
- Suitable for catalytic converter system.
Special super multigrade racing motor oil for track use or street legal high performance 4T motorcycle and scooter engines where required from SAE 5W40 to SAE 20W50 grade respectively with JASO MA2 standard where are recommended by the manufacturer BMW, DUCATI, HONDA, KAWASAKI, KTM, PIAGGIO, SUZUKI, YAMAHA and etc.
Performance Level / Compatibility
Exceed API SN and meet JASO MA2 performance. The ultimate engine lubrication and protection with ESTER 4X Technology and Viscosity Stabilizer to meet all terrain driving conditions e.g. race track, street legal, stop-and-go traffic, acceleration as well constant speed touring and off-road. Excellent protection against wear, oxidation and oil pressure drop due to high temperature and high power. Super multigrade technology to meet requirements from SAE 5W40 to SAE 20W50 grade where are recommended by the manufacturer BMW, DUCATI, HONDA, KAWASAKI, KTM, PIAGGIO, SUZUKI, YAMAHA and etc.
Physical and Chemical Properties
|Colour||:||Luminous deep yellow-green|
|Solubility in water||:||Insoluble|
|:||GranTurismo Viscosity Stabilizer stay in grade coverage SAE 5W40 to SAE 20W50|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||:||181|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150°C (cP)||:||3.8|
|Pour point (°C)||:||-33|
|Flash point (°C)||:||>240|
|Vapour pressure (hPa)||:||<0.1|